Monday, December 21, 2009

Creative and Unique Christmas Trees

Tis the season for Christmas Trees! There are so many unique ideas and I have seen a few trees that have swayed from the traditional path, but still look lovely! Take a peek:

Pink Christmas Tree

I will admit - I usually think pink Christmas trees are somewhat cheesy, however, for some reason it "works" nicely in this room! From Making it Lovely

Why not a Christmas Tree out of ornaments? Found via automatism

A stick tree instead of a traditional Christmas tree! Again, it really works for this room! And it is very unique! The next picture is a view of it during night:

See it reflecting on the ceiling? This tree is from Made By Girl

This is lovely....
3534083874_3b21962986_b

A very green and original Christmas tree! Plus - I love the purple! LotusHaus Blog

And last, but definitely not least... Dottie Angel's lovely tree!



This is another one I found VIA LotusHaus, however, it is Martha Stewarts fab idea!

Asian-Inspired Christmas Tree

Which tree is your favorite? I think that Dottie Angels tree might be mine!

DIY Day @ ASPTL

No comments:

Post a Comment